The Law Society of NSW
About the job
The Law Society of New South Wales is looking to employ a Coordinator in its Professional Development Department on a full-time basis.
This role coordinates and administers seminars, online courses, programs and events as a service to Law Society members, non-members and existing and future legal support staff.
- Implement and manage all administrative aspects of educational programs and courses including phone enquiries, enrolments, student support, maintenance, after sales support and database records, invoicing and other activity deemed appropriate. This includes ensuring the quality of content, relevance, delivery, reporting and customer service to all stakeholders.
- Ensure that course materials are maintained and regularly updated, upload new materials as required.
- Manage and maintain effective relationships with facilitators, presenters, delegates and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to report writing, review of course materials and research as required.
- Contribute to the continuous streamlining of the Department’s systems and processes as required.
- Coordinate event logistics and liaise with speakers.
- Coordinate the filming of seminars where appropriate.
- Assist with meet and greet and other logistics at lunchtime, evening and weekend sessions seminars, as required.
- Provide support and assist with any issues as they arise during each event.
- Collect and analyse statistics and information following the session to ensure best practice is continually applied.
- Upload videocasts and online learning to LMS as required.
- Participate in ad hoc project work from time to time as requested.
- Previous experience in a coordination or administrative position within education, training or learning & development.
- Appropriate tertiary education qualification(s) (such as Business or education) or equivalent workplace experience.
- Experience in working with LMS/SMS’s and other learning technology.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Experience in coordinating virtual events.
- Experience in implementing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Experience in collating and analysing feedback.
The Law Society of New South Wales is committed to building and maintaining a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role and supporting diversity.