Epilepsy Foundation of Australia
About the job
Join the team! We’re searching for our next Op Shop Cluster Manager. This full-time role will see you responsible for two stores in Melbourne’s south, helping us ensure the ongoing success of our Op Shops.
A bit about you:
- An energetic and dynamic retailer with proven management experience to of two of our locations located in Melbourne’s south.
- A passion for ‘Community Recycling’, and an interest in managing volunteers
- A real flair for merchandising and will embrace a diverse collection of fashion, furniture and homewares to create a positive customer experience.
- A ‘hands on’ approach and a proactive operator who thrives on engaging with people and cultivating relationships.
More specifically you will have:
- A passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Retail management experience with a real focus on people
- Proven retail sales experience with a drive to beat sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- A “Can do” proactive attitude and positive team spirit
- Confidence with standard business applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) in a cloud-based environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Our stores are motivating, fun environments to work in.
- The Retail Operations Manager and your fellow Op Shop Managers are enthusiastic, supportive and hands-on.
- You’ll receive support from your colleagues and opportunities for development.
- You will be given clear goals for sales, profit and customer satisfaction.
- Our customers are loyal and love the amazing value for money they get from purchasing good quality items