About the job
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft Industry Solutions (Consulting Services) helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
As an Account Delivery Executive (ADE) you will be the strategic partner for both the account team and the customer that brings Microsoft’s own professional services teams to deliver and support digital transformation solutions for our customers. As the Microsoft’s commercial business evolves from selling and building individual products to becoming the strategic digital transformation platform and partner of choice, you will lead Industry Solutions consulting teams in the delivery of those solutions and be a key part of our customer’s success.
As an ADE, key responsibilities include:
- Manage the portfolio of consulting deliveries and professional services teams
- Identify opportunities and support the sales team through the sales process
- Partner with other roles to ensure overall customer success and consumption of our cloud services
- Expand strategic customer relationships to drive larger impact for the customer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or related field
- 8+ years project management, service delivery or client-facing experience
- Consulting and mega project management experience would be preferred
- Agile Scrum Master, PMP certificate holder or equivalent
- Executive/Business engagement skills
- Experience in Account Portfolio Management
- Industry Expertise would be preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.