HR Business Solutions Pvt Ltd.
We are hiring for our client in Seoul, South Korea.
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the success of established partners, driving business growth, and ensuring partner satisfaction. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with the Sales, Marketing, Data, and Product teams to ensure that all our partners find ROI and revenue growth.
What you’ll be doing:
1. Serve as an internal POC for Korean clients – managing & optimizing for performance and escalating necessary issues internally.
2. Communicate with Korean clients daily, adjust working hours based on the time zone of clients (APAC) and internal teams (Canada).
3. Create, test, monitor, and edit client campaigns.
4. Optimize campaigns for post-install goals using proprietary tools and dashboards.
5. Perform data analysis using SQL commands, Excel, and third-party analytics tools to maximize campaign performance.
6. Lead cross-functional communication across both technical and non-technical teams.
7. Identify & analyze performance trends and potential issues.
8. Critically assess team processes and drive improvements.
9. Use Photoshop to optimize creative assets provided by clients to integrate them perfectly into the company’s platform.
What we’re looking for:
1. Native fluency in both written and spoken Korean. Fluency in English is necessary as well.
2. Up to 3 years’ experience in the advertising technology industry.
3. Great communication skills and a proactive approach to client relations.
4. Self-starter, the ability to work independently and remotely.
5. Must have an analytical approach to problem-solving.
6. Experience with SQL is a plus.
Our culture is deeply rooted in growth and upheld by a team of smart, dynamic, and enthusiastic people. We utilize data to constantly learn, improve, and adapt. We foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, push boundaries, take calculated risks, and witness their visions come to life.