About the job
The Account Executive will support the client services team to deliver impactful communications plans for local, regional and international B2B clients. They contribute to the leadership and management of client activity at Fifth Ring, including those requiring integrated and international assistance, delivering real and measurable impact on clients’ businesses.The PR Account Executive should be familiar with the media landscape in the region, and is able to cultivate relationships with writers and editors.
- Build strong client relationships alongside the account managers
- Work with colleagues to deliver a wide range of content for client activities, including press releases, byline articles, blog posts, and more
- Maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders including media and partners
- Undertake industry and marketing research, and stay updated with key marketing trends
- Place stories and organise interviews with journalists and editors
- Support team to ensure all work is commercially optimised and financial risks are mitigated
- Ensure Fifth Ring processes and procedures are followed at all times
- Provide the Business Development team with relative support as required
- Demonstrate the effectiveness and impact of our work
- Undertake industry and marketing research to ensure Fifth Ring stays at the forefront of its business
- Support Fifth Ring’s marketing activities as necessary
- Provide proactive support and updates on client activity to the account managers and Traffic Manager to ensure the smooth running of client accounts, that client requirements are being met, and efficient and cohesive service is provided
- Cultivate and rely on extensive informal networks inside and outside the agency to solve problems, keeping in regular contact with global Fifth Ring team members
- Support colleagues in all Fifth Ring locations through proactive consultivity, creativity and visibility
- Other duties will be assigned as required and as appropriate, in agreement with line manager
What We Offer
- A progressive and fast-moving environment where you will work alongside an energetic and passionate team.
- Under the guidance of experienced team leaders, you will work directly with high profile, regional and global clients on a daily basis.
- Opportunity to build your career in communications and expand your knowledge of the various markets around the region.
- Other career growth opportunities include identification and participation in relevant learning courses as well as industry networking events.
- Formal qualification in communications, marketing, journalism or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in a communications role, ideally in the B2B industry
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Effective writing skills, able to churn out engaging content for target audience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of B2B marketing & communications
- Agency and client-facing experience
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience of working with the media
- Knowledge of content marketing
- Presentation skills
- Time management skills
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Digital marketing experience
- Database management