About the job
Location: Anywhere remote – Ideally Poland to cover Polish Clients
To support our global growth, our market research start-up is seeking a mid-level to experienced account executive/account manager (title based on experience) to take care of daily business requests. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of online panels and market research.
We are one of the fast-growing start-ups in the market research industry and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We have 3 offices and operate worldwide: we conduct projects in 130+ countries and have 85+ TGM proprietary panels.
About the role:
The Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to develop strong relationships with clients, by understanding business objectives, promoting TGM Research services and products, creating compelling offers and quotations.
- Support existing clients by providing accurate and competitive offers daily in a time-effective manner and flexibility when needed.
- Qualification calls/meetings with new leads to present TGM offering and assess the potential of new leads.
- Understand client requirements, promote TGM Research products and services and demonstrate how it can beneficiate to client’s business.
- Keep CRM database up to date with records of all leads, opportunities, activities, and objectives.
- Develop a long-term strategy and regular touchpoints to grow existing accounts and expand to other departments/entities.
- Provide support to the Operation team once a project is sold (to reconfirm all specs) and be involved until delivery to keep track of costs and margin.
- Provide support to the marketing team for developing materials or localizing existing offers.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications.
- Fluent in English and Polish – 1 or more other languages is a bonus.
- Proven track record of selling research panel services to market research agencies or brands. (Candidates with sales experience from other industries will also be considered). (3 years+ of experience)
- Comfortable working with a fast turnaround bidding process and consultative sales process.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, strong ability to work independently and constantly develop skills and learn new things.
- Good understanding of market research methodologies including ad-hoc studies, tracker projects but also online qualitative research. (Online communities, online focus groups, diaries…).
- Willing to work with flexibility for strategic accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both clients and internal departments.
- Ability to manage and organize CRM, sales pipeline and build strong relationships to grow accounts.
Moreover, we are looking for a person with:
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Team player
Fixed Basic salary + sales commissions
Yearly bonus on the anniversary of joining the TGM (1 full monthly salary)
Location: Anywhere remote – Ideally Poland.
Working hours ~Flexible / Depending on candidate’s time zone and business priorities