The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for ensuring that services to the customer are delivered to specification to the overarching contract SLA’s. The AM will be expected to have significant client and supplier contact, working with the manager to take the lead role in projects and campaign management. The AM will have experience in the creation, specification and production of 3 dimensional POS and displays in temporary and/or permanent/semi-permanent solutions in addition to managing campaigns, print, premiums and standard POS.
● Develop strong relationships with client stakeholders and third party agencies
● Delivering services on time, to specification, to a high quality and to contractual targets
● Providing technical input and advice on print, 3D POS and display projects as required to achieve high quality standards
● Production of detailed specifications for internal and external clients. High attention to detail is a must!
● Utilising software platforms for quoting, ordering and invoicing of client projects
● Monitoring high standards and working together on new methods and procedures
● Ensuring best practice in conjunction with wider HH Global operations group
● Develops a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector
● Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of HHG’s services, identify opportunities and implement new services that complement the clients business
● Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and implements new methods and procedures as required
● Deliver a high level of customer service
● Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification, on time and on budget
● Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in conjunction with wider HH operations group and encourage knowledge sharing
● Work with clients to encourage sustainable solutions, balancing economic and environmental savings and supporting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
● Minimum 3 years’ previous experience working in FMCG, POS, Print or Marketing Services is essential
● Must have 3D POSM experience either from a client service, design or production perspective and have knowledge of the end to end production process
● Ability to work independently and remotely when not on site with clients or suppliers
● Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals
● Is comfortable analysing and interpreting data and conversation on client reports
● Identifies and acts on growth opportunities within the client account to build scale and scope
● Takes a logical and systematic approach to work
● Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so
● Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
● Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
● Knowledge of Microsoft office
● Be comfortable in client meetings to become an extension of the client team. Interact and provide high levels of comfort to the client on campaign management
● Customer Focused: Goes beyond quality, delivery, reliability and consistency – involves focusing one’s efforts on finding what a customer needs, before the customer themselves are even aware. Using this information and addressing and meeting the requirement.
● Innovation: Thinks creatively to ensure business goals are achieved and take actions to develop innovative solutions. As well as product innovation, employees may need to find genuinely novel approaches to reduce costs, change working practices and processes, as well as to develop new opportunities.
● Relationship Building: Has the ability to build and maintain a network of business related contacts which will be useful in meeting objectives. It implies an understanding of customers’ and the wider market place and using this knowledge to develop networks and relationships.
● Team Player: Commitment to the team’s common goal. A willingness to always communicate, share and support each other.
● Achievement Drive: Wanting to do the best possible job to improve the performance of the business and the competitive position of HHG in the market place. Always looking for a better way to get things done and puts plans into practice.
● Team Leadership: Working with colleagues, with or without line management authority to achieve results through enthusiasm, motivation, commitment and determination.
About HH Global
HH Global is an independent first choice partner in outsourced marketing execution for leading brands. We support our clients’ marketing programs with data and insights, digital solutions, content development, print and direct mail, promotional products, packaging, in-store environments, and temporary and permanent point of sale (POS). Our focus is on improving quality, sustainability and speed-to-market in these areas.
We work with some of the largest, most exciting and most progressive global companies including Google, Coca Cola, Nike, Pfizer, Co-op, and Samsung.
HH Global has over 4,000 employees, and has offices across Europe, Middle East, Africa, the US, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. Sustainability is at the forefront of our business model; we consistently pioneer and lead the way with the latest innovations and initiatives to meet our #climate pledge goal of achieving net-zero carbon by 2040 or sooner.
What else is in it for you?
We’re a people business – we know that our people are our greatest asset, and we strive to create an environment in which passionate, innovative and talented individuals thrive.
We’re committed to giving back, and all of our team have the opportunity to take time out to volunteer for one of our nominated charities every year, to support the fantastic work that they do.
If you would like to be part of our exciting journey and are looking to start your career working with the world’s largest and most recognized brands, click apply to find out more, we would love to hear from you!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.