About the job
ABOUT TVL GROUP
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.” We are all about learning and teaching – and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Are you ready to make an impact on millions of people? Do you want a job that helps you to learn and grow? Are you ready to work hard, and feel satisfied with all that you have accomplished during the day?
If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
We are looking for an Account Manager to work with brands and advertising agencies to create advertising campaigns including social media posts, informational videos and online/offline events. The Account Manager’s role is to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients, develop new business from existing clients and manage the execution of each project.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Service-oriented: The Account Manager must connect with clients and build long-term relationships with them. This requires a positive attitude and good listening skills. Ask questions to understand their needs.
- Creative: The Account Manager will work with clients who need help with ideas on concepts for the campaign.
- Proactive and solution seeker: The Account Manager is a problem solver who can create a partnership that is beneficial for the client, as well as meeting our internal needs. This requires fact-based analysis and deep understanding of media products.
- Strategic: Being part of a start-up means that you are part of building something new and exciting. The Account Manager is a key part of the strategic path forward and is expected to generate new collaboration ideas.
- Loves to learn and fast learner: We are a start-up and operate as such. This means everybody does everything – whatever it takes to get something done.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with brands and agencies
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Manage the execution of projects once they are signed
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts. Understand their needs and how we can help them.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Prepare reports on account status, forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 5+ years as an account manager at an agency, a media company, or managing a media product
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of an organization, including senior management
- Experience with Excel and CRM software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Vietnamese required. English is a plus.