We are a team. We are accountable. We partner with our clients to deliver strategic creative we are proud of.
We learn together, we create together, we win together.
And most importantly we have fun together.
About the Role
We’re on the hunt for an Account Manager to work on one of Ogilvy’s most exciting accounts!
The Account Manager’s focus is on the day-to-day organisation and administration of the account assigned to them. They must ensure that the team remains focused on the development of new insights/ideas and superior brand-building advertising/communication.
This Account Manager has a vital function in being a guardian and promoter of information and insight whilst also being a key point of contact for a busy client team. They must be able to communicate clearly and ensure the team is well informed about all key projects and the market landscape.
In this role, you will see yourself as a part of the following:
- Aggressive growth strategy – expand our remit across all channels, with a strong focus on brand and digital.
- Varied, fun, fast-paced account.
- Appeals to a curious, proactive personality who enjoys solving business challenges, applying strategic rigour, and working with a tight-knit, close and supportive team.
- Handle day to day administration of the account, including internal and client WIPs, workflow control, meetings, minutes, estimates and records, under the direction of the Group Account Director.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client and its competitive environment.
- Write briefs under the supervision of the Group Account Director
- Work with internal stakeholders to get things done on time, on budget and at the right quality, including peers across departments and disciplines
- Develop a strong relationship with the client and ensure they are kept in the loop with work in progress. Provide excellent customer service in all client interactions
- We want someone who is trusted, kind, diligent, thoughtful, and energetic.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within account management in an agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities
- Ability to relate well to a variety of people & build productive relationships, while still introducing elements of fun and humour in the workplace
- Demonstrates initiative – a proactive thinker and doer who is inquisitive, hungry to learn and looks for ways to make a difference
- The ability to approach problem-solving in innovative ways to gain the best solution
- You’ll be strategically minded, passionate about creative, and able to work well in a large team. You’ll be ambitious but humble and looking for a workplace that feels like a family culture. If that’s you, we’d love to meet you and chat more.
At Ogilvy you will live the agency values and behaviours on a daily basis – Collaboration,
Playfulness, Excellence, Courage and Curiosity.