INSIDE IDEAS GROUP LTD
Working in partnership with our client, the Account Manager assists the team to create powerful and impactful Digital content. Developing a one-to-one relationship; providing total client support, service and deliver best advice. Ensure all client requirements are met and all information is available..
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the Account Manager is part of a 16-strong Client Service team providing total client support, to deliver exceptional service, work and overall satisfaction
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Understand the importance of brands and working within brand guidelines
- A deep understanding of the business; their needs, expectations and requirements in order to provide the best service and solution through close partnership with the client
- Effective project management through the full lifecycle using project governance as directed by the client – escalating issues and proactively resolving problems, managing project resource and spend and making critical decisions
- The ability to drive and motivate a project through to successful completion
- Run account meetings and take responsibility for service levels and KPIs
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing
- Support client growth and projects.
- Working in a team of 16
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- The ability to manage both individual and project workloads and identifying challenges and risks within them, along with the mitigation and solution
- Executional rigour, competent in multitasking and great organisational skills
- The ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with target audience
- Competent in presenting and communicating ideas to clients
- The ability to clearly articulate your ideas
- Experience in
- Digital content creation and deployment to multi-market websites
- Handling multiple fast-paced projects at any one time
- Reporting and providing actionable insights
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
- Be Ambitious to succeed
- Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
- Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
- Be always learning and listening to understand
- Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.