- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- Experience managing a book of business, sales pipeline, and/or clients
- Experience with the digital landscape across search, display, and video, and implementing brand campaigns with advertisers
- Experience working cross-functionally internally and externally toward a strategic plan
- Experience working with data to identify trends and make recommendations
- Experience managing multiple priorities, projects, and stakeholders
- Ability to work with evolving and emerging products, strategically driving and implementing ideas to meet client needs and scale business
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be an integral part in helping our customers navigate a transformative time in the Auto industry. Our mission is to be a growth engine, recognized globally for innovation and advanced measurement.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with customers.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their advertising.
- Generate plans to define strategies and tactics that align to deliver customer business outcomes.
- Understand and adapt to our ongoing product and technology developments.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .