About the job
When you think of InComm Payments, think of Innovative Payments Technology. We were founded 25 years ago and continue to be a pioneer in the payment (FinTech) industry. Since our inception, we have grown to be a team of over 2,500 employees in 30 countries around the world. We own over 386 global technical patents and a network that includes over 500,000 points of retail distribution that points to our industry expertise.
InComm Payments works with the most recognized and valued brands in the world, and we are partnered with most of the world’s leading merchants. InComm Payments is highly focused on our people and their growth, and we work hard to make a career at InComm Payments meaningful and rewarding. We value innovation, quality, passion, integrity and responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking for great people to join our team as we move forward towards a very bright future.
You can learn more about careers at InComm Payments here: www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , or Our Blog .
InComm: Looking back, moving forward from InComm on Vimeo .
About This Opportunity
The Account Manager will develop account relationships with retail and product partners, managing initial and ongoing account launches, maximizing opportunities to expand distribution of card products, engage accounts in promotional opportunities and maintain a consistent account revenue stream, as well as other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned. This position’s key focus will be to maintain, retain, and grow an owned book of business as well as support the overall business priorities in a fast paced and evolving environment .
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales goals/growing sales YOY by working closely with our current merchants and channel partners; identify and implement specific channel strategy for each current partners; ensures the partners overall objectives and requirements are being met
- Design promotional plans and handle the daily communication for current channels; Liaise with account team to ensure promotions are implemented smoothly at all channel and review promotion result
- Develop new business especially new channels from identifying potential partners, confirming business model to negotiating contract
- Work with IT team and support IT integration or enhancement project for our existing and new accounts
- Manages inventory levels and merchandising efforts to ensure execution in retail doors
- Manage and execute internal and external product launch process
- Work with finance team to assist with partners’ billing and payment issues, if any
- A self-starter with the ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to think out-of-the-box.
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and successfully managing top clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task is essential with a demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with complex problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to overcome customer resistance.
- Strong commercial mindset and data analytical skills used for strategic plannin
- Effective business communication, presentation, interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills are required.
- Previous experience working in Retail Industry and / or fast moving consumer products (FMCG)
- Experience with digital, online, gaming/entertainment, payment, fintech or eCommerce is helpful.
- University degree plus a minimum of five (5) years of work related experience .
- Mandarin Chinese is a mandate and excellent command of English (both verbal and written).
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program-Tier 3