KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering Audit, Tax, Legal, Advisory and Consulting services. The firms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
In Vietnam & Cambodia, KPMG is one of the largest professional firms with offices in Ho Chi Minh city, Hanoi, Danang and PhnomPenh. Established since 1994, we have more than 25 years of experience with more than 1,700 professionals and 58 partners.
We lead with a commitment to quality and consistency across our global network, bringing a passion for client success and a purpose to serve and improve the communities in which member firms operate. In a world where rapid change and unprecedented disruption are the new normal, we Inspire Confidence and Empower Change in all we do.
– Participation in conducting and completion of accounting and accounting advisory services in accordance with relevant prevailing laws and regulations and internal policies of KPMG;
– Effective communication with Senior Management of KPMG at each stage of conducting the above services;
– Management of performance of each engagement and coaching junior team members;
– Review of necessary documentation prepared by junior team members;
– Review of required reports for allocated engagements such as monthly bookkeeping, periodic statutory statistics, statutory financial statements, accounting health check memo, accounting review, accounting audit, etc.;
– Support Senior Management in preparing technical training materials; and
– Other tasks assigned by Associate Director and Director.
Qualifications & Experience
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
– Vietnam Practicing Accounting/Auditing Certificate is a must;
– Chief Accountant Certificate is a must;
– At least seven-year experience working in the accounting outsourcing field for
– professional service firms;
– Good analytical, organizational and communication skills;
– Ability to manage and coach team members;
– Ability to work under pressure;
– Excellent proficiency in English language and computer skills; and
– Good knowledge and application of International Financial Reporting Standards and
– ERP software will be considered as an advantage