Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Whether assessing a new ship design, optimizing the performance of a wind farm, analyzing sensor data from a gas pipeline or certifying a food company’s supply chain, we enable our customers and their stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence.
Our employees are driven by a common purpose: to safeguard life, property, and the environment. We help tackle the challenges and global transformations facing our customers and the world today and we are a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful and forward-thinking companies.
Local Unit & Position Description
- General office management record, keeping and review of incoming and outgoing documents, order and maintain office supplies stock and place orders.
- Making the accommodation and travel arrangements .
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail.
- Manage employee medical and life insurance schemes.
- Errands to pay utilities, telephone bills, and bank-in cheques.
- Manage and reviewing, processing, and tracking all purchase orders, invoices, receipts, tax invoices and banking works (Deposit, Statement, etc.)
- Manage financial functions, including account payable, account receivable, purchasing and receiving.
- Prepare and process payments and ensure the accuracy of payment.
- Prepare month-end summary reports and closing.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- at least 5 years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Have knowledge/familiar of accounting software and Microsoft Office products.
- Fair English communication.
- Able to work longer and extra hours.
- Good personality and having service mind.
- Able to work as a team, as well as completing your duties independently.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.