Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
Help us keep our advertising revenue flowing to fund our fellow teammates’ work in making Twitter better. You will help us create, test and execute our advertising optimization best practices, make them easier for our customers to adopt them, and drive more people to follow them. You will have a deep understanding of our advertising products and how it works in our advertising management systems with a commitment to produce the best results for our customers.
- Build trust with sales teams and customers by recommending insights that optimize their campaigns’ success with thorough analytical research on a set of accounts you’re responsible for.
- Connect the customers’ success goals with what they can achieve on our platform and communicate it so it’s easy for them to take action.
- Conduct A/B tests to understand what products work best for what customers.
- Work closely with our Account Managers as if you were one team because they depend on your specialized product knowledge, technical skills and analytical insights to provide the best solutions for customers.
- Be responsible for contributing new ways to make optimisation easier, help more people start using our best practices and drive everyone to follow them.
- Cooperate with the team’s flexibility in its direction on how we approach our mission by being a self-starter that is willing to try new ways to make an impact.
- Be the voice of the customer as their representative in Product Research & Development, in terms of optimization-related revenue products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Digital Media or related job experience.
- 3-4+ years work experience in digital performance marketing & optimization
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and communicate it with easy to understand insights and actionable ways with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player but manages workload independently and thinks outside of the box.
- Growth mindset with ability to work fluidly across multiple, fast-paced initiatives.
- Problem-solver who loves to learn and apply technical skills; Excel or Sheets, SQL, Tableau knowledge preferred.
- Business-proficiency in Japanese or Mandarin is a plus.