About the job
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) in exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019, Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time, ZED RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikrn and Atari just to name a few.
We are looking for an Agile Coach to take our engineering teams and our product development organisation to the next level of high performance, whilst embodying, growing and fostering an Agile mindset, within a progressive scale-up organisation working remotely on cutting edge technology.
You’re deeply motivated by unleashing the potential of individuals, teams and the organisations that support them through applying Agile principles and practices in a hands-on, pragmatic way. You fundamentally believe that the Agile Coach role is far more than simply facilitating Agile ceremonies, you’re passionate about human motivation, systems thinking and seeing your success as lifting up the people around you and making yourself redundant. You’ve had many years of experience coaching teams, leaders and organisations, ideally within fast moving companies where you’ve had to balance sustainable growth of teams and leaders, with softening the blow of chaotic growth. You’re excited by the prospect of driving the culture and ways of working for a product company at the beginning of their growth journey.
- You have a past background in a hands-on role within product development, for example UX, Engineering, Product Management, QA etc
- Experience leading individual, team and organisational improvement. Both identifying growth opportunities and executing on them.
- Experience in coaching leaders as a means to amplify the impact you have on the organisation and unblock your team’s ability to deliver value early and often
- You have a broad toolbox of practices, frameworks, concepts and systems from which you choose to use based on the problem at hand.
- You’re experienced with utilising team maturity models to assess & drive growth towards high performance
Why Work for VHS
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers
- Remote First – Flexible work from home arrangement
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT’s
- Unlimited leave
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- $1000 USD Remote work allowance
- Brand new work laptop
- Employee referral program ($4000 USD for each employee who is successfully referred to the company)
To be considered for this position please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter and/or digital video resume outlining and addressing the selection criteria.
VHS values transparency, accountability, support, simplicity, and courage.
We look forward to working with someone who embraces these traits and our start-up culture. Find out more about us and what we value – About Virtually Human
VHS is committed too employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to move forward in the process.