Access Global Group
About the job
Access Global Group has a contract opportunity for an Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master – Contractor to lend specific subject matter knowledge in Software delivery.
- Oversees a portfolio of projects related to a limited scope of products and systems
- Creates and develops project charter/scope and schedules. Plans and assigns resources to project
- Creates project organization structure including identification of key project team members and their roles and develops and communicates the project plan to align project members and stakeholders
- Conducts a kick-off meeting with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project review the overall project plan and gain consensus
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders
- Mastery of the IT Services project management methodology is essential
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Project Management is essential
- Experience with agile project management methodologies for Software delivery projects
- Facilitates Scrum events as requested or needed such as Quarterly Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Demos, and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Facilitate daily Scrum activities and metrics such as Stand-Ups, updates to burn-down spreadsheets and charts, velocity, and backlog reviews.