Understand the services regional panorama:
- Identify market trends and customer needs
- Understand competition landscape and strategies Lead services regional marketing activities
- Contribute to product marketing /CDS regional touch point
- Set up product marketing / airline marketing regional touch point
- Be aware of standalone campaigns to guide CDS when needed(via monthly or bi weekly.. Closed down meeting) Define regional services marketing strategy through development of regional marketing plan
- Develop and define regional Marketing plan
- Ensure product marketing and CDS involvement
- Define services pipeline and influencing plan
- Ensure SPI data consistency
- Implement marketing strategy as part of regional services initiatives
(sales, biz dev..)
- Execute and drumbeat marketing plan
- Support GAM to implement services strategy at account level. Support and influence Services Strategy and Business development in the region
- Strengthen relationship with regional Biz Dev to enable them with the strategy and market strategy inputs
- Share Marketing plan and related Market overview
- Provide ad hoc support through market insights, marketing analysis and reports Ensure proactive /upstream marketing in collaboration with CDS and services product marketing
Provide feedback on services offering with customer needs and regional specificities Services promotion:
- Lead the content strategy including customized key messages adapted to the market
- Events: define priorities , content strategy and customized messages
- Press Release : provide inputs / key messages Know your customer through campaign participation: on campaigns and/or standalone campaigns
- Master degree in Aviation, Engineering, Commercial or Finance.
- 3 -5 years related working experience in airline or aviation industry.
- Good customer communication skills.
- Good English skill in communication & presentation.
- Skilled in computer software.
- Teamwork spirit and willing to taking challenges.
- Business travels will be required.
- Strong interest in aviation, open minded, easy going.
Eager to learn new knowledge with positive attitude. This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.