TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok seeks an experienced product marketing professional with a background in media to lead go-to-market for Small & Medium sized businesses advertising solutions in Southeast Asia. Sitting with the Product Strategy & Operations team, the role involves close collaboration with both in-market sales and headquarter product teams in a high growth environment. An ability to self-motivate, prioritise and influence partners are key skills. Candidates must have experience working with media products in a product marketing capacity and also be familiar with SMB marketing. This is a full-time individual contributor position based in Singapore.
- Define the go-to-market strategy for TikTok’s ever-evolving ads product for SMB businesses. Partner with a range of cross-functional teams both regionally and across the world to ensure flawless execution against this strategy.
- Adapt regional product initiatives for SMB clients; prioritise scale, platform based and low touch solutions.
- Set product strategy priorities for SMB account teams, partner with marketing teams to develop and scale collateral to deliver against these priorities.
- Manage growth at scale for a range of products in market; set goals, manage launches and implement activations in order to drive the right product solutions adoption for SMB businesses. Collaborate with technical and operations teams to monitor product performance.
- Represent product in-market by demonstrating ownership of overall sales team understanding and acting as the conduit between market and HQ.
- Partner closely with sales teams and utilise data proficiently to deeply understand pain points, formulate business requirements and prioritise solutions to influence the direction of product development.
- Build an understanding of the most nascent TikTok advertising and measurement products and leverage these products to achieve customer goals.
- Prioritise, distill and surface market intelligence to shape future advertising products.
- 5+ years experience working within media and advertising in a product marketing capacity.
- Previous experience working within SMB marketing and alongside cross-functional teams
- BA/BS degree or above.
- Strong knowledge of media sales and marketing processes.
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Customer service orientation and experience working in a client facing capacity
- A commercial mindset with a history of delivering against stretching performance goals
- Language ability in Korean or Japanese is a huge plus