About the job
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About The Role
Confluent is looking for a motivated, dependable and driven individual to be our APAC Workplace Operations Partner and hit the ground running within our fast paced and expanding business. As the APAC Workplace Operations Partner you will manage the employee experience and day to day operations within our growing APAC region. As a part of a fast growing company, you must be comfortable with change, day to day operations and data management. Attention to detail, organization and communication are essential.
Who You Are
- Manage APAC in-office operations facilities, food & beverage, access and physical security, employee events, and perk management.
- Drive and develop a great visitor experience inclusive of candidates, customers, Confluent employees, and VIPs.
- Manage office employee health and safety (EH&S) by both staying up to date on local covid-19 guidelines and regulations and maintaining a safe and secure workplace.
- Build relationships and be the go to person for employees and property management.
- Create, track and manage budgets for all APAC office locations.
- Deliver on ad-hoc organizational, special, or process improvement projects
- Project manage facility, real estate, and Workplace-related projects to define scope, develop plans, budget, create and maintain proper tracking procedures and follow through to completion
- Serve as the workplace contact to all visitors and employees, representing Confluent and our office culture with professionalism and top tier customer service
What We’re Looking For
- Min. 2 years of workplace, operations, or related experience
- Hyper organized and great attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work in a faced paced environment
- Passionate about workplace and values operational excellence
- 25% travel required (when safe)
- Fluent in English
What Gives You An Edge
- Project management experience and able to prioritize, multitask and pivot
- Prior experience with EHS, Facilities, Operations