ACA Pacific Technology SG
Provide pre-sales engineering support and demonstration in coordination with sales account managers for strategic sales efforts including:
· Be able to engage with a customer to understand their requirements and pain points.
- Investigate current business processes to identify problems, complexities, non-value-added steps, and inefficiencies that can be improved.
· Presenting the solutions to different levels of an organization from executives to technical staff with the ability to alter the presentation style based on the audience present.
- Adjust the presentation based on questions and feedback from the audience well as develop and create content on the fly to better fit the customers’ expectations.
- Translate technical capabilities and map these to values propositions that resonate with customers pain points.
· Respond to RFI’s/RFP’s in a concise, well thought out manner.
· Work closely with customers IT teams to ensure successful deployment and implementation.
· Track customer solution usage and adoption to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and retention.
· Support case study development and provide lessons learned feedback.
· Support the sales team in the execution of the sales lifecycle, in particular sales qualification / prove stages
· Understand software and option licensing in a complication and extensive software space, including the migration from legacy software license models to current one.
· Good business sense and communication skills,
· A positive attitude and negotiation skills
· Comprehensive engineering & manufacturing process knowledge
· Proven track record of pre-sales engineering and/or implementation of software solutions
· Experience with PTC products is a plus (Creo, Windchill, Thingworx, and Vuforia); Competitors’ solutions if not
· Proficient in engineering related technologies CAD/CAM/Analysis/PLM
· Familiar with development technologies (Java, HTML/CSS, PHP, XML/XSL/DTD, HTML, etc.)
· Familiar with RDBMS concepts specifically ANSI SQL
· The ability to understand technical configurations and customizations
· Be able to build a wide network of internal peers and to coordinate input from these peers to deliver complex solutions
· Curiosity outside of your core expertise.
Salary range: S$3,800 – S$5,300