This position supports the Army Prepositioned Stocks – Four (APS-4) Program located in Camp Carroll, Korea.
The Contractor PC will comply with all applicable safety and environmental regulations, local safety policies, and KBR’s Zero Harm program. The Contractor PC shall collaborate with the maintenance supervisors to develop the maintenance workload using GCSS-Army; enters employee’s daily man-hours by task and man-hours into GCSS-Army so that a total cost of each piece of equipment worked on is displayed; ensures employees assigned to the maintenance operation man-hour are accurately recorded and reported; maintains man-hours utilization report for audit purpose; is responsible for entering and closing faults as well as opening and closing unscheduled work orders and tracking of CL IX parts; retrieves production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed following prescribed record keeping procedures; calculates factors, such as types and quantities of production, materials used, frequency of defects, and production rates; prepares work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities; sorts and distributes work orders or material to workers; prepares metrics using charts, graphs, using software such as MS Office or equivalent techniques; performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a valid U.S. Passport.
- Possess a valid State Motor Vehicle Operator License.
- Ability to provide documentation to qualify as US EXPAT Invited Contractor Status and SOFA Visa IAW USFK 700-19 Regulation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Management or Logistics Management, Operations Management, Business Management or related Engineering is a plus. Equivalent experience in the Maintenance Logistics Field or U.S. Army MOS 92A may be substituted for part or all of the education/technical school requirement if deemed in the best interest of the company.
- Eight to ten years of quality or operational experience
- Certificate from a vocational school or other recognized source with GCSS-Army is required.
- In lieu of formal course work, a combination of college credits, on-the-job training, other formalized training, or experience may be considered.
- Skilled in the use of GCSS-Army.
- Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position.
- Favorable adjudication of an NACI background check.
- Required to pass initial and periodic drug screening.