Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What does an Artworker do at Hogarth?
In this role you will be working alongside a talented team which consists of Creative and Technical Artworkers, Print Project Managers and Quality Control. On a daily basis, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, fun environment, producing print ready artwork across a variety of formats for well known global brands. You will ensure all work adheres to client guidelines, meets the brand requirements, timelines and deadlines. You will be someone with an exceptional eye for detail and eager to learn.
- Produce print-ready artwork to guidelines
- Work collaboratively with the print studio, the client and the wider Hogarth team
- Deliver a consistently high quality of work that is on-brand, within the agreed timeframes
- Be proactive in resolving any issues that arise, escalating as appropriate for support if needed
- Respond promptly to information requests (as required) from management stakeholders
- Demonstrate and champion a clear understanding of client brands
- Manage work using relevant HWW technologies and adhere to agreed processes, ensuring that best practice is applied at all times
- Attend and input to meetings in relation to account relationships, team collaboration, workflow, workload management and issue resolution
- Appreciation, adherence and enforcement of Hogarth key policies.
- Experience working in print studios within the industry
- Proven experience in artworking and production
- Good understanding of print production and colour management
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Possess advanced Mac and program skills, including key Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Good retouching skills
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, professional and team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.