Sony Music Entertainment
About the job
Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will be responsible for financial accounting tasks for Sony Music regional entity.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare month end journals;
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation and Balance Sheet reconciliations;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annually and ad-hoc financial reporting requested by HQ and the regional office;
- Process accounts payables and accounts receivable;
- Make sure the payments processed have necessary supporting and appropriate approval according to the company policies;
- Follow up of supplier and internal queries about payments;
- Handle all employee expense claim processing and payments;
- Intercompany billing and reconciliation process;
- Assist in any other tasks, ad hoc or regular, which reasonably relate to this position.
Who you are:
- Diploma in accounting, business, finance or a related discipline;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- 3-year or above of commercial accounting experiences;
- Experience in SAP is essential;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel;
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Positive attitude and willing to take on challenges.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- We invest in your professional growth & development
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.