About the job
Looking for something different? We ARE that something different at RPM Living.
Dynamic and fast growth culture and multiple nationwide opportunities let YOU shape your future with us. Top industry pay and benefits, best industry practices, career training and education, people-first focus…… we show you the way to success.
The position: The Assistant Community Manager will assist in overseeing day-to-day operations at one of our apartment communities. They are responsible for effectively computing, classifying and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete while assisting with the leasing, marketing, and resident relations for the community.
- Performs marketing and leasing functions to maintain budgeted or greater occupancy for the property
- Implements effective resident retention programs, such as move-in and service follow up
- Maintains good resident relations and the ability to respond to resident concerns to avoid escalation of the problem
- Collect rents and make daily deposits and reconciliations monthly
- Enforce rent collection policy
- Responsible for processing invoices
- Monitor renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
- Prepare paperwork for move-ins in a timely manner and in accordance with the properties housing regulations and Roscoe’s policies
- Produce monthly reports for Property Manager
- Related multi-family property management experience
- Experience with YARDI software a plus
- Strong leadership and management skills are essential
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- A current, valid Driver License is required
Employment with RPM Living is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
RPM Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job title is associated with Assistant Manager, Assistant Property Manager, and/or Assistant Business Manager.