Hong Kong Trade Development Council
About the job
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic and high calibre candidate to join our Human Resources Department.
Reporting to the Section Head, Human Resources, the specialist will be responsible for specific human resources functions in benefits administration, policy development and HRIS management.
- Maintain and review HKTDC’s full benefit programs including but not limited to group medical insurance, retirement benefit schemes and leave administration
- Monitor and review the Council’s HR policies related to benefit schemes, employment-related legislation updates and coordinate with the other HR teams for effective implementation
- Provide guidance to employees on enquires related to benefit schemes and follow up with the insurance carriers on any employees’ compensation issues
- Act as project manager on the human resources management system, coordinating with the project team to perform business requirement study and project planning in areas of benefit administration
- Provide support for human resources management project such as UAT planning, preparation, execution and documentation of test results
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- University graduate or equivalent, preferably in the related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years’ solid working experience, preferably with sizable organisations, in benefit administration, HR Information Systems and workflows, and HR policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively with different level of employees
- Strong communication skills with good written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Well conversant with the employment legislations in Hong Kong
- A mindset actively seeking opportunities to improve process efficiency and enhance customer service orientation
- Resourceful and able to work independently with high degree of integrity
Candidates with more relevant experience may be considered as Manager, Human Resources.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.