HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Overall, this role will take care of business at Hyper which include Carrefour, RTM, AM.
- The sales target is over NT$100M in Y21. -The A&P budget will be given in ratio based on NES achievement by brands and by customers
- Conduct monthly rolling sales forecast and ROI for Pre & Post evaluation are necessary
- Feedback market intelligence, provide account insight and align with cross functional teams
- Guide and monitor distributors’ field execution and push for flawless execution for overall brands
- Co-work with trade marketing, brand marketing and sales controller in a activity base
- Explore new opportunity for Henkel’s brands so as to boost the sales achievement
- Plan, track & trace account’s target fulfill status, and set long-term business development plan with company’s resources allocation
- Assist accounts to manage all the daily relating tasks
- Coordinate local field sales team to optimize in-store merchandising
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business related course is a plus
- At least 3-5 years in a sales management position, especially in Hyper channel
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, negotiation and planning skills