Universal Music Group
About the job
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
To deliver our audio & video assets to all partners 100% on-time.
About the role
- Coordinate with various parties (internal divisions, labels, regional/global supply chain team, etc.) to ensure we comply/follow the policy and deliver our assets on-time.
- Responsible for daily coordination of stock and content uploads across all UMG’s channels.
- Edit audio sources for upload as required.
- Maintain label copy and release data/assets across UMG bespoke systems.
- Assist with reporting on daily sales, activity performance and statistics.
- Be a key point of contact for customers on all inquiries and support.
- To assist Supervisor on ad-hoc projects/assignments, if any.
- Music lover.
- Have at least 1-2 years working experience
- Understanding about music applications usage & their technical specs (YouTube, Spotify, TikTok, Resso, Apple Music, Joox, etc)
- Possess good administration skills, problem solving, team player
- Verbal and written English communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines with attention to details
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software