About the job
Accelerate your career as an Assistant Manager with Fountain Tire Golden!
What do we offer?
At Fountain Tire, our associates are our number one asset. As a member of our staff you will get to enjoy some of our great benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefit programs for you and your family, including an RRSP program with company matching
- Recognition and incentives for your contribution to the organization
- Policies and programs that support a balanced lifestyle
- The opportunity to become a store Manager/Owner
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and services at all Fountain Tire locations
As an important member of the store management team, the Assistant Manager will work closely with the Store Manager to ensure store success by providing professional leadership in all aspects of the business. Other duties will include
- A focus on front counter customer service and sales utilizing your previous automotive parts/service and wheel/tire experience
- Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Fountain Tire customers to build existing and new business
- Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed on customer vehicles, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up
- Recommending tire service, specialty tire service, wheel and mechanical service to customers
- Assisting with the completion of an annual budget; this includes forecasting revenue and expenditures, accurately tracking budget numbers with particular attention to achieving operational benchmarks
- Assisting with the recruitment and development of a team of Associates dedicated to providing a superior customer experience
- Supervise and motivate associates to ensure maximum productivity
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are implemented
What does it take to get on track?
- 5+ years of experience in the automotive industry
- Previous experience as an assistant manager, service writer or service manager
- Previous human resource experience (recruitment/discipline)
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to set goals and achieve results
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driver’s abstract
- Proven ability to provide a superior customer experience
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Organizational and time management skills in order to prioritize competing demands
If this sounds like you apply online today!