Our Customer Care team exemplifies Dyson’s problem-solving ethos. There’s no query our teams can’t answer. And there’s no fault our Service technicians can’t fix. Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson’s latest technology – and sell products as well as solve problems. Responding to calls, emails, online enquiries and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service to Dyson customers. The main objective of the role is to champion the Customer and their needs in SEA markets (Malaysia, TH, PH and Indonesia), aligning the strategy and operating model to meet business objectives, driving best in class service through capable, engaged customer facing teams and delivering an integrated customer service strategy. The role will be based in Singapore office, reporting to the Head Customer Service and General Manager- SEA. Thus role will manage distributor run Repair and contact center
About the role:
- Drive continuous improvement of Dyson Customer Service across all areas.
- Define the Customer Service strategy and deliver the best operating model to deliver the SEA Business strategy.
- Play an active and integral role in the development and delivery of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of Dyson customer service, influencing the broader customer service experience as well as the Customer Care and Repair Centres.
- Ensure the business model for customer repairs allows them to be processed and completed as efficiently and effectively as possible, both from a customer service and a cost perspective.
- Work with the local and group teams to ensure pro-active steps are taken to maximize our customers experience through the reliability and quality of our products.
- Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders across both the business, Group and other Markets.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure Customer Service is included in strategy, plans and discussions, for both current product and NPD.
- Work with Marketing/Sales/others to drive and deliver opportunities from long-term customer relationships.
- Ensure excellent internal communication with business units and Customer Service team to help foster a customer-centric culture.
- Drive the development and implementation of policies and procedures throughout customer service to maximize operational efficiency and profitability Develop and deliver the people agenda to promote best in class service.
- Create and support a customer-centric environment in Dyson SEA markets, also across all 3rd party vendors.
- Evidence of extensive customer service experience and ownership of their department
- Experience managing a small- mid size teams
- Experience driving, implementing and managing change
- Degree qualification or above
- Experience working in a matrix reporting environment Skills
- Good systems/process knowledge with an emphasis on business process improvement and reengineering
- Excellent team leadership abilities
- Exceptional Influencing skills
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams