About the job
Purpose & Overall Relevance For The Organisation
- Manage adidas E-Commerce DTC stores for sales and operation to meet sales target by topline and margin.
- Continuous optimize consumer journey and timely update DTC site merchandising to drive improving conversion.
- Drive operation excellence for higher purchase frequency, improving customer service, lower cancellation and return rate.
- Analyze sales, website/APP and traffic data to optimize E-Commerce DTC business continuously and catch potential business opportunity.
- Develop and execute an strong marketing and campaign calendar to gain new engaged consumers and to incentivize more purchase from existing consumers.
- Plan and improve official online sales channel presentation of main page, category, product page headers and pictorial photo shooting for consumer experience.
- Develop on-site hard launch and sales promotions aligned with eCom and Brand teams and provide guidelines to design agency and review the final creative.
- Bringing new features live on the on-line sales channels, following up consumer online trends, applications and technologies to increase consumer shopping expectations.
- Work with cross-functional departments to ensure flawless execution and seamless connection plans.
- Create the customer relation activation (e.g. eDM, SNS, Line Push) with CRM team to communicate with members and analyse data, campaign result review including key learning.
- Lead site enhancement and A/B roadmap with a focus on optimizing the consumer journey and streamlining path to purchase and work closely with eCommerce operation to implement data driven changes.
- Be on top of market insights, data and industry trends and drive improvements and enhancements to official online store (eCommerce, eTail) and eMarketplaces sites that support business goals.
- Execute assigned projects in areas such as analytics implementation, database integration, tag management, qualitative data, etc.
- Manage E-Commerce Customer Service team to solve customer queries with impriving customer satisfaction and return purchase.
- Manage agencies & KPI’s planning and tracking.
Internal: Retail Merchandising, Brand Activation, CRM
External: Online partners, media agency, creative agency and vendor.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Online merchandising knowledge and specific experience in digital strategy and execution especially on online consumer experience optimization and conversion rate improvement.
- Ability to present technical results in a strong manner with clear action steps.
- Very strong in building and maintaining relationships.
- Team player.
- Strong brief writing skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal skills.
- Advanced Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree or above.
- At least 5 years in eCom business in sporting goods, FMCG or fashion industry.
- Proven track record in online merchandising, digital strategy, planning and implementation.
- Passion for eCommerce, fashion and sports.