Samsung Electronics Southeast Asia & Oceania
- Maximize the revenue and profit by planning and executing the sales strategy and plan optimized for the selected channel account based on the regional business strategy.
- Build a foundation for maximizing sales revenue and profit based on the trust and teamwork with the channel accounts.
Role And Responsibilities
- Strategic partner to sales in the development and execution to manage the assigned key account actively contributing to the development of core business strategies which drive sustainable profitable growth, increasing sales capability.
- Key to success will be the establishment, and ongoing development, of strong relationships with key account channel and the optimization of the distribution of all new and existing products to manage promotion planning, budgeting management, new product and promotion selling and demand forecasting
- Drive market share in accordance to the targets; define & maintain the strategic direction of the business plan to drive positive business contribution. by developing and executing business plans, ensuring effective coverage of assigned accounts
- Analyze sales statistics gathered to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Manage and oversee the development of all required offer formats through operations
- Monitors category and product performance versus targets at the customer, evaluates the impact of strategic and tactical initiatives, and takes corrective action, as needed, to insure achievement of business goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience and skills in retails fundamental management and retails execution in IT & Mobile, FMCGs or other related sales driven business
- Minimum 5 years experience with hands on Sales Management, Business Development, Key Account Management / Modern Trade experience
- Proven track record of sales achievement and key account management
- Mature, energetic, fast response, result-driven with goal-oriented
- Strong planning, negotiation, problem solving and leadership skills
- High Financial Aptitude; possesses strong business acumen and numbers-driven
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and aptitude to learning new software programs
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and handle multiple client accounts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English both written and spoken