Get to know the team
With a vision to become the best mobile financial services platform for SEA people: to live, earn, and play – Grab Financial Group (GFG) is one of the largest and fastest-growing fintech players in the region.
As part of GFG, Grab Lending enabled with a relentless pursuit for excellence, we aim to deliver the smoothest and most relevant financial services across payments, lending, insurance, and investments in the region.
In GFG, we empower the people of Southeast Asia, from consumers and drivers to every-day entrepreneurs, by enabling financial inclusion for the underserved.
As the Super Simple, Super App of Financial Services, GFG enables commerce through Payments Services, empowers through Lending, protects through Insurance, and grows through Wealth Management.
We work fast, push the boundaries, try new things and sometimes they don’t work, so we embrace failure and lifelong learning.
Get to know the role
This role runs day to day operations (including working on continuous process improvement initiatives) to bring financial products to Grab drivers/merchants/passengers which include but not limited to the following:
- Develop and improve Lending communication channels. Have an intermediate understanding of planning for “best in-app user journeys and experiences”.
- Setting up and optimising Grab’s assets across in-app / based marketing platforms. Beyond setting up, you will also be responsible for tracking/analyzing the overall performance of the Lending campaign within our app.
- Working on continuous process improvement initiatives to build sustainable operation, increase efficiency and achieve cost savings.
- Support distribution of Lending products by working closely with Lending partners and stakeholders across different functions in the organization.
- Support Ops Manager to lead a dedicated team, develop the team’s knowledge and skills, guide them to meet Ops OKR.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field (preferably in business information system, Business Analysis, Commerce or similar)
- At least 5 years of working experience in e-commerce/fintech products/operations/commerce operations field.
- Strong Excel & Office skills, analytical/logical/number crunching mindset.
- Strong English communication/writing skills.
- Good team player, able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Agile, love solving operational inefficiencies.