About the job
The People Team is at the forefront of building the talent capabilities of our organization. Like us, you have a passion for finding top talents to join our company and ensuring that our employees have the best working experience throughout.
The Global Talent Acquisition Team is a highly mobile team that drives talent growth to meet our business needs worldwide. You will help build our global talent pipeline by taking charge of challenging hiring efforts from around the world, such as recruitment drives in new markets as well as strategic positions in existing markets.
This role is based in Singapore.
- Manage recruitment campaigns in overseas markets, as well as end-to-end recruitment efforts;
- Partner with business leaders to identify and define talent requirements;
- Drive in-depth market research and talent mapping, and collect industry insights;
- Build strong talent pipelines by headhunting top-tier candidates;
- Build strong talent reserves for key positions by maintaining networks with top-tier talents;
- Guide junior recruiters in market research, sourcing, evaluation and offer negotiations;
- Manage other recruitment-related people initiatives when necessary.
- Degree from a reputable university with good academic credentials;
- 5-10 years of work experience hiring global talents in recruitment agency or in-house talent acquisition;
- Results-driven and resourceful, with a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution and problem-solving;
- Exceptional communication capabilities in cross-cultural settings;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Open to travel (both short-term and long-term business trips);
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written;
- A love for challenges;
- Passion in recruitment, culture and people matters;
- Passion in games is a plus.