Assistant Manager, Marketing supports the work of marketing managers and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns/ activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise and manage PR agencies, below the line -agencies, strategic alliance partners on an on-going basis as it relates to marketing plan and executes.
- Drive and manage all digital channel with activity as it relates to the marketing plan
- Provide Post UAT Brand information contents for Global digital communication channel such as Facebook, Instagram with Reginal colleague, while develop and execute local market Brand Ambassador, Sports Key influencer to leverage UA within their personal social media channel.
- Responsible for team member or individual to initiate Key Global Product launch plan, Brand innovations mechanic to be talk of the town launch in Thailand.
- Manage, report and control marketing expenditure in relation to budgets agreed
- Implementation all brand marketing campaign, event, and sports activation and
- Manage and oversee all UA brand house marketing locations(landlords), identify and implement new opportunities of UA visibility.
- Use research, competitive analysis, brand standards, and knowledge of social media best practices to formulate an effective influencer marketing strategy and roll out plan
- Recruit, book and manage collaboration with influencers and brand ambassadors on Free, Paid and earned media campaigns
- Coordination of proposals for services needed to execute influencer marketing strategies
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing influencer by campaign and regularly.
- Coordinate with Regional team and establish/adapt processes for scaling the Influencer marketing practice
- Always Drive innovative short-form content s across all social media, video, motion graphic for the next level opportunity and propose to team.
- Stay informed on platform updates. Ensure the team is compliant across all Global requirements, brand, and platform restrictions (both internal and external)
- Lead all aspects of timelines and onsite operations, content collection, approvals, and timely posting of all influencer content.
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITES)
- Excellent communication and presentation skill with good command of English (both read and write)
- Great passion and interest in sports and cultural trends is a must
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional team/agency to achieve desired results
- Positive thinking with fun and can-do attitude, flexible, and a good team player who is eager to learn and create.
- Self-driven, proactive, and forward thinking in nature and take accountability of his/her work
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure deadline
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tiktok.
- A sincere and contagious passion for building Under Armour and a fit with our cultural values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Admin, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in Sport Retail business, customer engagement in related department.
- Professional in number, Microsoft excel and PowerPoint, and related program to support team in smart and efficient process.