This role is responsible for planning, initiating and executing marketing campaigns to support billed business growth for GCSG Taiwan. He/she develops and supports actions and communication campaigns during the whole customer’s lifecycle, spend stimulation/loyalty and retention, in order to strengthen the existing customer engagement and loyalty
He/she needs to have an excellent knowledge of market trends and deep understanding of existing customer portfolio and use that to identify areas of opportunities to support billed business growth.
The key responsibilities include:
- Developing consumer on line/off line marketing campaigns that stimulate spend and drive loyalty and retention.
- Providing campaign performances and results in order to assess the impacts and relevance of the campaign and support management decisions.
- Being a driving engine to work with internal and external stakeholders (ex: operation, merchants, agencies.) to capture opportunities and drive business result.
- Accurately manage budget/Marketing expenses according to budget objective.
- University graduate or above. Master degree is preferred.
- Strong analytical skill and analytical thinking.
- At least 5~8 years experience in Marketing, financial sector will be a plus.
- Initiative, aggressive and able to work independently under target and deadline pressure.
- Strong communication skills both in oral and written Chinese and English
- Ability to build relationship and influence at all levels.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.