About the job
People Team is Changi Airport Group’s (CAG) human resource function and our mission is to attract and retain talents, build sustained capabilities and create an inspiring workplace. The People Services & Rewards function comprises our front-line employee services, core people systems and processes. The core teams within this function are Strategic Business Partnership, Talent Acquisition, Workplace, People Shared Services, and People Rewards.
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference to the business and shape the organization by building a strong employer brand, developing and executing campus recruitment strategies such as scholarship and internship programmes.
- Manage the employer brand marketing campaigns across multiple channels (career website, LinkedIn page etc) to position CAG as an employer of choice.
- Research and copywrite articles for the purpose of Employer Branding.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop innovative ways of showcasing the Employer Brand.
- Plan, manage and execute Employer Branding events, including for campus (scholarship and internships).
- Build strong relationships with campus career offices and the wider HR community to drive collaborations in line with recruitment and branding strategies.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for the CAG Scholarship Programme, including assessment centres.
- Engage scholars regularly and act as their business partner to provide timely advice and facilitate development opportunities such as internships and summer school.
- Review and update management on scholars’ academic progress.
- Assist in the deployment of returning scholars.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for CAG’s summer internship programmes, from job posting to offer and on-boarding.
- Plan and execute the 10-week CAG Talent Internship Programme, including orientation, networking event and final presentations to management.
- Develop and formulate initiatives and processes targeted at enhancing the internship experience at CAG.
- Create, build and maintain networks of past interns to fill future roles.
- A good degree in marketing, communications, social sciences, human resource management, or business.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior marketing experience (with a focus on employer branding) in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Campus recruitment experience is a plus.
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) with persuasive and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate some knowledge and understanding of digital marketing platforms.
- Passionate about developing and coaching future talents.
- Able to handle multiple projects and stakeholders, with attention to details and the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Able to handle ambiguity and navigate information on hand to seek out clarity in an organized manner.
- Able to be self-directed while also collaborating effectively in a team environment.