About the job
- To acquire new hotel partners in the area according to assignment by Area Manager / Senior Market Manage and improve commercial conditions obtained from hotel partners that are not limited to getting promo rates and increasing margin.
- To monitor and improve price competitiveness and room inventory availability at all times.
- To support related departments on customer bookings.
- Accountable to fulfill SLA, achieving its own KPI target, and achieving the overall hotel department’s target and KPI.
- Monitor, review and improve hotel contents to reflect accurate hotel information and facility details to improve overall hotel bookings.
- To support and participate in the company’s campaign / tactical promotion projects.
- To invite & sign hotels on special agreements to improve margin and competitiveness.
- To conduct presentations/workshops to hotel partners to strengthen the overall relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field or equivalent experience
- Minimal 3 years of experience in sales, e-commerce, and/or revenue management, highly preferred within hotel, travel, or hospitality industry (especially OTA channels)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence external/internal stakeholders
- Ability to research, prepare and communicate various proposals to potential and current hotel partners
- Languages: English written and verbal will be an advantage
- Success in acquiring, building, and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving, analysis, and planning skills
- Adapts well too – and is energized by – changing and dynamic workplace and industry
- Possesses creative and innovative instincts and the ability to translate ideas into reality
- Thrives as a team player demonstrates a strong work ethic