MIMS (Hong Kong) Limited
MIMS is a leading medical communications agency specializing in delivering knowledge and education to healthcare communities. We are proud of our reputation across Asia as providing innovative multi-channel medical communications solutions for our clients and maintaining long-standing relationships with healthcare professionals around the globe. We have offices positioned strategically across Asia and though our proprietary database and HCP resources we are uniquely positioned at the forefront of technology and innovation.
We are successfully winning new business in the region, and are looking for talented and enthusiastic client service professionals to join our dynamic team to manage the brand communication for iconic health brand portfolios.
Reporting to the Head of Project team, the Associate Project Manager is responsible for the efficient management and production of MedComms projects from initial brief to delivery on a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Keep track of progress of editorial projects and update project lists on a daily basis
- Coordinate with clients on materials required to support delivery of projects
- Communicate with clients on project status and follow-up to support smooth delivery of projects
- Prepare project lists and relevant materials for weekly editorial meeting
- Filing of project details (including project brief and correspondence with key opinion leaders)
- Drive progress of editorial projects by coordinating with in-house editorial, business, design and production teams
- Upload articles to the content management system for online publication
- Attend symposia where necessary (including occasional attendance in weekends or weekday evenings)
- Liaise with external parties when necessary for projects
- Prepare, schedule and deliver client-approved content in digital products and services
- Monitor digital communications/campaigns delivery, work with regional digital marketing team to recommend campaign optimization options as needed, and provide ongoing quality assurance support for digital projects
- Ensure that projects are delivered to brief, time and budget and all quality control procedures are followed
- Build strong RELATIONSHIPS with clients and maintain a strong understanding of their brand portfolios and needs to provide tailored and insightful advice on MedComms solutions
The above duties relate to the handling of English and bilingual projects. Assistance with Chinese projects is of equal priority to English projects.
- University graduate
- Minimum 3 years working experience in project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent coordination and multi-tasking, communications, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a well-organized and efficient manner
- Attention to details
- Can work well under pressure
- Available to work/travel occasionally over weekends
- Excellent in English both speaking and writing
- Bilingual in English and Cantonese
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.