Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking recent graduates, early career professionals, and advanced career professionals with limited technical experience interested in jump-starting a career as an Associate Associate Technical Account Manager and participating in the AWS Tech U program to advance their technical and professional skills.
AWS Tech U is 12 month accelerated workforce development program focused on helping recent graduates and early career professionals build technical and professional skills to jump-start technical careers at AWS. The program features a six-month cohort-based training followed by six months of on-the-job-training. You will complete specialized curriculum, shadow AWS experts, and receive coaching and on-the-job training to help you succeed in your new role and work towards. We hire people who have a passion for learning and are curious. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS
Residents will also prepare to take the certification exams for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate. During the program’s On-the-Job training phase, you will prepare for additional certifications that align to your role.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Associate Technical Account Manager
Associate Technical Account Managers (TAM) support AWS customers’ creative and transformative spirit of innovation across all technologies, including but not limited to: Compute, Storage, Database, Big Data, Application-level Services, Networking, Serverless, Deployment, and Security. Associate TAMs provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep customers’ AWS environments operationally healthy.
Associate TAMs work with both technical and business leaders at AWS customers. Long-term planning and driving toward successful technical and business outcomes is an Associate TAM’s primary focus. Associate TAMs do this by leading both tactical and strategic activities for AWS customers such as issue escalation, launch support planning, training initiatives, operational reviews, cost optimization, and more. Associate TAMs advocate for their customers with AWS leadership at all levels.
Internally, Associate TAMs are able to dive deep and contribute to the larger AWS community. Associate TAMs are able to do this via Technical Field Communities; Areas of Depth; content development; leading or contributing to projects; and many other activities.
This role can be based out of various parts of China, namely: Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related science/technical fields, equivalent training, certifications, and/or experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience or currently enrolled with a graduation date by Jun 2023.
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP) or Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL).
- Applicants for this opportunity will need work authorisation for China.
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
- Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly