As a AUTOSAR Embedded SW developer, the candidate will be involved in full lifecycle of Software Development on Automotive system:
- Analyze customer requirement, design and develop a wide range of embedded software in Automotive system;
- Develop and execute unit and functional tests for one of electric components: OBC, DCDC, VCU, EDS, PDU…;
- Research new technology, new method to enhance performance of embedded system;
- Have chances to work on-site in Europe and/or US, Asia;
- Work with world leading semiconductor suppliers and the largest solution providers in EV (electric vehicle) sector.
- Major in Computer Engineering/ Electrical-Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent;
- Over 3-year of experience in Automotive Embedded Software Development;
- Good at C/C++ programming and scripting language;
- Working knowledge of Automotive domain: AUTOSAR architecture one of levels (App, RTE, BSW, MCAL), Functional Safety
- Embedded operating systems (Autosar RTOS, non-Autosar RTOS);
- Experience developing software for microcontrollers working with MCU peripherals: AUTOSAR CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet, UART, I2C, SPI, ADC, PWM, Timers, Clock, Watchdog,…;
- Automotive product development process and quality experience (i.e., A-SPICE, CMMI, FMEA, etc.);
- Proficiency with revision control including: Git, Subversion, or equivalent;
- Good English communication skills.