About the job
EQUO was founded on a simple idea: to rid the world of single-use plastics. We are a group of enthusiastic and quirky visionaries who are bursting with ideas and looking for people to help us make them a reality.
We believe that people are our most valuable resource. If we can have allaround high-quality people, then their influence and personalities will trickle all the way down to our partners, customers, and beyond. So, we are always
looking for great people to join us. If you’re tired of the mundane cubicle jobs and want to join a friendly, high performing, passionate team with limitless potential, we’d love to meet you.
We have sports people, food people, fashion people, runners, video game heroes, movie buffs, and every other variety of people. You will find friends here and we encourage you to bring your friends too!
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications, apply anyway!
We don’t hire just off of keywords. We hire real living people who have voices we want to hear. If you are smart, you can learn what you need.
P/S: Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this role. We have multiple openings. If you are amazing and smart, we will find a place for you.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING:
- We want to HEAR YOU: No, you don’t need to scream. We mean your ideas! Creativity and sharing are highly encouraged and appreciated. No thoughts, opinions, or suggestions are ignored (except whoever
invented the USB pet rock – poor thing is addicted to technology
from the get-go)
- FLEXIBLE working: Our team is entirely remote and we meet offline periodically. But this means you can work from wherever you want and wherever you want. We love exploring cafes together, so if you like cafe-hopping, we’re the team for you!
- A team of SUPPORTERS: We are professionals, first and foremost, but that doesn’t mean we don’t get things done! Supporting one another is one of our key values, which means sometimes you get involved in things you may not be used to.
- OPPORTUNITIES to excel: Just like tomatoes and cabbage, we grow better together! We know we’re going to make mistakes, but those mistakes won’t be alone! And with mistakes also comes success! We believe in investing in the careers of our people, which means training, career paths, and promoting within!
- Competitive COMPENSATION: Look, we know we’re the new kid on the block, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know what’s important! We want the best talent, and that means we’re willing to pay for it! We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and if you don’t think so, change our minds! And maybe the next benefit we add to our company is a personal therapy rabbit for each desk.
B2B Accounts Sales Manager key duties and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will lead the account development and penetration
strategy for assigned customers or regions. They should be skilled at building
and maintaining relationships with clients and work to provide exceptional
customer service to clients.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Develop positive relationship with clients
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner
- Acquire new leads through cold calls & emails, for Viet Nam and the International market (ASIA & EU)
- Communicate about products & negotiate pricing
- Follow up & close deals with potential customers
- Prepare Sales Order (SO) & work with the Supply Chain team to complete delivery
- Keep track of commercial contracts & SOs
- Follow up on payments & delivery statuses
- Ad-hoc tasks
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Fluency in Vietnamese, working knowledge of English; both verbal and written
- Ability to foster and maintain business and client relationships
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical, Problem-solving, communication skills
- Fast learning, result-oriented, numbers-savvy, and ability to handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Attention to detail, ability to understand processes and adapt to tracking own work systematically and accurately
- Experience with Hubspot CRM a plus
LOCATION: We are hiring for multiple B2B Accounts Sales Managers in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh.