About the job
Bilingual Associate Customer Service Representative (12 month contractor)
Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experiences…Ever! Our regional operations based in Taipei is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that values collaboration, creativity, a passion for games, and fun.
Want to join us?
Blizzard Taiwan is calling for bi-lingual Customer Service agents (English & another language is preferred) Associate CS Representatives (ACSR) who will be supporting Blizzard customers via phone, typed-chat, and email. Through problem identification, troubleshooting, education, and resolution, ACSRs are required to provide innovative and exceptional customer handling following Game Master Empowerment Guidelines. As a key member of the customer service team, ACSRs are expected to maintain Blizzard’s culture of excellence and commitment to quality in every aspect of their work. Shift hours and days may vary to fit in the customer service department’s open hours.
- Acquire knowledge for multiple games to build the skills for better player assistance
- Educate players about multiple game-related issues and resolve other technical/non-technical inquiries
- Provide information to customers on in-game related issues, account status, transactions, and billing issues
- Investigate and follow up on inquiries / issues and respond / resolve in the most efficient manner possible
- Communicate customer requests to related departments
- Offer an epic gaming experience to players by handling help requests with quality and efficiency
- Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to employees and customers.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of Blizzard’s internal information and customer / account information.
- Support Blizzard account, payment and technical related issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Language capability; fluent in English and another language are highly desirable
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Available to work days, nights, and weekends
- Comfort with using telephony related hardware and software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Previous call center or direct customer-facing experience
- Knowledge of and passion for Blizzard games
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing