Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Why this job is important: Our core purpose at Bullhorn is to create and deliver an incredible customer experience. That starts with you! As a Technical Support Analyst, you are on the front lines, helping our customers resolve technical issues with our software products on a day-to-day basis. You are their first point of contact and their trusted advisor for quality technical support, empathy, and understanding. It is your job to strive for first-call resolution to troubleshoot any errors and get our customers back up and running so they can use our software to complete their work.
As a Technical Support Analyst, a typical day might include:
- Answering incoming Bullhorn customer phone calls, asking questions and gathering information to quickly resolve issues.
- Researching a customer’s technical issue, using your software product knowledge to help correct a problem, or escalate to a Bullhorn technical resource.
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
This Might Be The Job For You If
- You have the ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts.
- You love people, and have a proven track record of delivering incredible customer experiences.
- Must be fluent in French and English.
- Bonus points for 1+ year work experience in delivering software support or experience with relational databases (SQL Server)
You Might Be a Fit For Bullhorn If
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team.
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
Technical Support Analyst Details
You are expected to attend 100% of our 6-week training program if hired; no exceptions. We don’t want you to miss out on material that will be crucial to your success! We require hard-wired internet connection with minimum speeds of 5 up / 5 down for this position. You will be asked to conduct an internet speed test later in the process.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to conduct phone conversations within a highly technical environment up to 6 hours per day
- Ability to read and comprehend complex technical material
- Ability to remain seated or relatively sedentary for long periods of time
- Reference various resource materials while simultaneously interacting with customers on the phone
- Mandatory attendance throughout the 6 weeks training period
- Consistent attendance and punctuality in line with the expectations of a contact centre environment
- Comfortable being sedentary while on the phone with breaks every 3-4 hours
- Possess positive, professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform a broad variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed and successfully meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to consistently achieve the established performance metrics for the role
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service – You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy – You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership – You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility – You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human – You consider other people’s perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.