We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll proactively source and assess best-in-class external talent, hiring the team members that can help us deliver an exceptional client and employee experience. As a Bilingual Talent Acquisition Partner, you’ll support by developing sourcing plans, and actively recruiting high quality candidates who can support business plans and goals. You’ll use your expertise in recruitment and the labour market to influence and challenge assumptions about talent, providing CIBC with a competitive advantage.
How You’ll Succeed
- Portfolio Management – lead the talent acquisition planning, sourcing and interviewing activities to identify quality candidates for an individual or group of portfolios, ensuring class hiring requirements are met and exceeded per set timelines while providing a positive candidate experience
- Strategic Sourcing – Identify strategies and sourcing channels to build a pipeline of diverse candidates for your assigned portfolio. Establish connections within the community, organize and attend recruiting events, maintain and leverage a professional online and social media presence, and prospect talent through your network. Provide trusted advice to hiring managers by using various interviewing and assessment techniques to validate candidate experience levels.
- Business Acumen – Keep up-to-date on labour market trends and competitor information, providing business partners with insights and recommendations that will improve the quality of external hires. Build deep subject matter expertise in your portfolio to better forecast and influence hiring plans and decisions.
- Relationship Management – Build and maintain strong professional relationships with leaders, internal partners, and candidates. Deliver a best-in-class candidate experience by managing your talent pipeline, acknowledging all applicants, and engaging in regular communication. Consult with business partners on Talent Acquisition processes, activities and outcomes to position yourself as a valued partner.
Who You Are
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what’s possible.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You can demonstrate the ability to write and speak in English and French
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
What You Need To Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Montreal-1155 Rene Levesque
Candidate Relationship Management, Managing Partner Relationships, Recruiting, Sourcing, Stakeholder Engagement, Stakeholder Management