Board Appointments on behalf of one of Canada’s non-profit organization in the tourism industry is seeking to add Board Members to play a pivotal role in guiding its organization toward a clear vision for the industry’s future.
Successful candidates are required to have:
- A commitment to the mission and vision of the company;
- A commitment to attend Board meetings, Committee Meetings, the company’s Annual Tourism Summit;
- A commitment to serve on one or more company committees.
- In carrying out duties as a Board Director, a commitment and willingness to support, first and foremost, the company’s mandate, the interests of the tourism industry;
- The capability to lobby federal, provincial, or other government officials in support of the company’s strategic goals and imperatives.
For more information about the role, the selection criteria, and details of how to apply please use the APPLY button above.
Gaining a board appointment is a highly competitive exercise. However, if you are considering a board appointment or want to become a board director there are three simple things that you can do to separate yourself from your competitors and unlock the over 80% of board vacancies that are never advertised. Download the resources pack to find out how. Also, you will find valuable information on how to write your Board CV & Cover Letter.