About the job
Developing, and implementing the brand plans and monitoring brand activities to ensure these activities are implemented effectively according to Brand strategies to achieve sales volume targets and Brand Health, KPIs.
What do we expect from this role?
Advertising & sponsorship
- Compiling the annual brand plans for sponsorship, promotion programs and other activities to ensure these activities meet the brand strategies.
- Selecting, developing and researching TVC based on the corporate guide from Groups to suitably apply for Vietnam market and then develop these media to be on air.
- Exploiting new opportunities for sponsorship and promotion programs to strengthen the brand images and to support sales team in achieving the sales targets.
- Exploiting new opportunities for media to make sure brand advertising to always keep exciting and effective
- Creating and/or developing new brandings such as wall banners, signages etc. to refresh the communication to targeted customers and consumers.
- Working with agencies to develop the selected concepts for Vietnamese market based on the corporate guides through brand activities.
- Following up the execution of the campaigns to have proper actions, if any.
- Cooperating with Technology Section in designing new packaging such as new labels, new pack types.
- Compiling guidelines for using POS of brand according to each corresponding channel, and location.
- Communicating marketing programs and activities to sales force, advertising agencies via briefings, presentations and regular meetings.
- Analyzing sales performance and working closely with Sales and Channel Marketing teams to strengthen brand experience and meet consumers’ requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing.
- Knowledge of advertising professionally, culture and sociology
- At least 5-year working experience in the relevant field in beverage industry or FMCG
- Decision marker
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Conversant with spoken and written English and PC such as all Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Creative thinking, open-minded and enthusiasm.
- Consumer at the center (Customer-centricity)
- Portfolio Management
- Integrated Commercial Planning
- Brand Strategy
- Breakthrough communication
- Brand Profitability
- Innovation and Renovation
- Store back marketing
- Route to market and channel understanding
What we can offer?
- Leading strategic team with high-impact
- Respectful and inclusive working environment, where your identity is celebrated.
- Diverse opportunities for career growth, since we always encourage our employee to break the limit to unleash your full potential.
- Continuous learning from various training courses and coaching from your direct manager, senior and peers.
- Competitive compensation package for both monetary and non-monetary schemes.
- Your wellbeing will be taken care by our Health & Safety Team since Day 1.
- Be a part of our sustainability journey in Brewing the Better Vietnam.