Flavour Creations is a proudly Australian owned and operated specialist medical food and drink manufacturer, our focus is creating products that will enhance the quality of people’s life through innovative dysphagia and targeted nutrition solutions.
Recognised as the world leader in provision of medical nutrition in aged care homes and hospitals, we are looking for a marketing professional to grow our high performing brand sales channel and to drive brand strategy.
This position is both strategic and hands on, and requires a consumer centric, data driven and collaborative focused approach. We want a team player to join our passionate, high performing marketing team, to grow the Flavour Creations portfolio locally and internationally, positioning us as a global leader in nutrition.
About the role
We are actively seeking an experienced Brand Manager to join our Marketing team, eager to develop and own brand strategy across retail, eCommerce, healthcare, pharmacy, and entry into FMCG. The successful applicant will drive brand performance for Flavour Creations leading brands. Owning and accelerating the brand portfolio, this is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who enjoys a dynamic, fast paced, consumer-centric environment.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Brand Planning – Play a pivotal role in supporting the Head of Marketing in the development of annual brand plans and strategy.
- Innovation Pipeline – Work with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders on the development of new products, based on emerging trends and channels.
- Campaign Development– Develop and execute strategic omnichannel marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, revenue, and customer engagement, within budget and allocated timeframes
- Digital and content strategy– Define and drive their respective social media and digital strategies, including recommending KPIs and facilitating regular reporting
- Leadership – Lead a portfolio of brands and work with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve strategic objectives.
What you will require:
- 5 years’ experience working at Brand Management, ideally in FMCG or pharmaceutical industry
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing, Business Management, Digital Marketing, Communications (or a related field)
- A qualification and/or previous experience of working within the nutrition category will be highly regarded
- Proven project management skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams and nurture relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and prioritisation skills, with the ability to plan, manage and track brand and campaign performance
- Strong copywriting skills across advertising, packaging, digital and social media
- A positive, can-do attitude focused on continuous improvement of outcomes, including new technologies
Are you right person for the job
We’d love to hear from an experienced Brand Manager who is looking to make their mark. You will have extensive experience across the marketing mix including brand development, innovation development, digital strategy, and trade activation. This position plays a critical role in supporting the business in achieving the strategic and operational objectives, whilst supporting the Head of Marketing.
You are a driven marketer who can work both autonomously and collaboratively. You are ready to inject and share ideas to drive fresh, innovative marketing strategies that drive commercial value.