- TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- With our growing community we have seen exponential growth of content on the platform, which brings new and unique challenges. We understand that the safety of of users & brands on TikTok is our responsibility. We are on a mission to ensure that everyone including users, creators & advertisers feel safe and secure to authentically express themselves on our platform.
- In this role, You will manage a broad range engagements in an ever changing dynamic environment; taking our thought leadership, insights & efforts in this space to our clients & bringing back insights & client requirements to the company. You will work together along with many cross-functional teams such as the Product, Sales , Marketing, Trust & Safety, Global Marketing & manage an annual calendar to bring forth several touch points where we can communicate the steps we are taking to make our platform safe to our advertising partners.
- Be a subject matter expert & the go-to team member for APAC on Brand Safety
- Act as a strategic partner to the sales team members by training, developing comms & leading Brand Safety conversations with our key clients in APAC
- Work closely with Product & Marketing teams to amplify any new product development & partnerships in the market
- Be the voice of advertiser concerns internally – to the product, marketing & leadership teams
- Work with the Marketing team to lead scaled education and industry outreach efforts on Brand Safety
- Liaise with the Global Marketing Teams to bring best practices from across the hubs to APAC & help unlock advertising revenue by educating & addressing client concerns
- Build & Lead a comprehensive Safety calendar for APAC & make sure our messages are amplified to advertisers in a timely fashion
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with industry regulatory/standards/Public Relations
- Familiarity with digital media ecosystem preferred
- Experienced communicator capable of presenting ideas to external and internal audiences on emerging opportunities for TikTok
- Experience in partner management and a track record of influencing change across organizations
- Industry, media and conference speaking experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an open minded attitude towards communicating across different cultures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Fluency in English