JTI (Japan Tobacco International)
What This Position Is About – Purpose
The Brand Supervisor, in conjunction the Brand Owners, is responsible for the execution of brand strategy within JTI portfolio, and is accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and equity objectives. The role of the Brand Supervisor is to assist Assistant Brand Manager/ Brand Manager on plans and projects/initiatives operation that support the short and long-term company strategy. This responsibility includes executing & monitoring the brand’s performances, product and packaging execution and providing coordination to other M&S functions according to the requirement from ABM/BM. This Supervisor needs to be in active role of daily monitoring the progress of the execution, the report working, market visit and regular contact with agencies/ vendors and cross functions, depending on the assigned tasks. In addition, the Brand Supervisor is reponsible for administration tasks.
What Will You Do – Responsibilities
- Support Brand Manager in cycle planning, execution and monitoring. Key tasks include brand equity program development/performance tracking, creative agency management, and operational support for field teams to ensure smooth implementation of brand cycles.
- Support Brand manager in managing Product Cycle Management (PCM) system to ensure timely execution of brand initiatives such new product launch, regulation change and other product/packaging related topics. Regular tasks include New Product Development (NPD) meeting deck preparation, PLM document preparation and production registration document preparation per line manager and Corporate Affairs (CA)/Legal inputs
- Support Portfolio and Brand Equity (PBE) team in driving marketing/branding related communications including bi-monthly consumer-centric campaign management and Workplace brand performance sharing. Key tasks include development of communication material / internal engagement mechanisms and drive alignment with key stakeholders (e.g. CA/Legal, line managers…etc.)
- Responsible for PBE team’s purchasing process management including vendor selection, PR, PO, Contract, GR, Invoice, Payment for domestic and oversea Purchase. Ensure accounting document and accruals are accurate. Manage sample, prototype shipments in domestic and overseas
- Support ad PBE team ad hoc tasks such as consumer survey planning, ad hoc analysis, cigarette sample management.
Who Are We Looking For – Requirements
- University degree requirement. MBA is a plus point
- 2+ years relevant experience in preferrable consumer goods, dark market marketing function experience is a plus
- Experience in high agile/ entrepreneurship working environment and has fundamental knowledge in brand management, communication cycle management, market analysis, consumer insights and innovation.
- Strong ownership of assigned projects/tasks and proactive in understanding different topics and finding solutions even with limited supervision
- Good writing and communication skills (both Vietnamese and English)
- Professional presentation skills
- Travels when required (optional)
- Strong data-reading skills and able to produce insights based on quantitative and qualitative information
- Detail oriented & experience in brand performance analysis and project management
- Ablity to brief/manage/collaborate with vendors to deliver results per assigned timeline
- Familiar with cycle management and able to work cross functionally to ensure quality implementation of planned communication cycles
- Proven team player, able to communication effectively vertically and cross functionally
- Familiar with Microsoft applications and operations.
What Are The Next Steps – Recruitment Process
- Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
- We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the application deadline.